- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
A PERFECT WORKOUT AT HOME For A BIGGER, ROUNDER BOOTY !
If you’ve got 20 minutes and a couch, you can sweat your way to a stronger lower body and better booty!
I totally get it: I know all too well how difficult it is to squeeze in the time to hit the gym—or even find one—with a hectic, always-on-the-go schedule, but being without a gym doesn’t mean you have to kiss your dream booty goodbye. No way!
I’ve designed this do-anywhere workout to help you whip up a good sweat and whoop your derrière into shape, no matter where you are. As long as you’ve got 20 minutes or so to spare, building your best-ever booty is no longer just a pipe dream.
This lower-body, booty-building workout circuit will kick your behind!!
YOUR PERFECT BOOTY BLUEPRINT
There are six movements to familiarize yourself with in this workout, and you will perform each one for a full minute of intense, butt-building work. There’s very little to no rest between the exercises; do them all back-to-back until you’ve done all six movements to complete one round. Only then should you give yourself a 60-second break to catch your breath before you start the next round.
Aim to give your best effort for every minute you are performing the movement, and keep the intensity up. I know it burns, but that means it’s going to be an effective workout! Do this six-exercise circuit for a total of three rounds, which should take you between 20-30 minutes from start to finish.
If it’s too hard at first, that’s normal—keep at it to build your stamina and get used to the movements! If you feel the workout is a bit too easy, shorten your rest time and make your movements explosive.