- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
Exfoliate dead skin off your hands to keep them looking dewey fresh. You don’t even have to spend the big bucks on an exfoliator! Just combine equal parts olive oil and sugar for a homemade exfoliator and rub away.
4-Get a manicure, but give the polish a rest every once in a while
Showing some love to your cuticles and nails is important to keep your hands looking young. However, remember to give your nails a break in between manicures so they can recover from the last coat of polish!