- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
No matter the journey you’re currently on, you have worked hard to get where you are, and your hands have been by your side since day one. They have worked hard for you throughout your years — and sometimes they might show their age.
While you might fret about laugh lines and wrinkles on your face, what about aging signs on your hands?
Here are seven ways to keep your hands looking young:
Keep those babies moisturized! At least apply lotion every day, but hand cream is even better. Lock in the moisture for smooth, young-looking hands.
Sun damage is the biggest culprit of old-looking hands. Wearing a moisturizer that contains sunscreen can kill two birds with one stone. Sunscreen is important because the un can get to your skin even while you’re doing everyday tasks, like driving.