- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
6 Simple Exercises to Beat Bra Bulge Fat In No Time
Even the fittest women get sensitive about the annoying bulge that peeks out of the sides of a bra, through the sleeve of a tank top, or over the neckline of a strapless dress. But if you want to feel more confident in any armpit-bearing outfit, perform the exercises below, designed and demonstrated by certified fitness trainer, health coach, and fitness model Elizabeth Bracero, to tighten up your chest and shoulders. To see results, work up to four sets of 12 reps of each exercise, and tack a few of them onto your regular strength-training routine. Or, complete the entire routine in the order below a few times a week.