- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
30-Minute Hourglass Curves Workout
Marilyn Monroe, Beyonce, Scarlett Johansson, Sophie Varga, and Jennifer Lopez all have it. It’s that sexy hourglass figure. This 30-minute hourglass curves workout will help you get there!
If you want it, you can have it too… but you gotta WORK for it.
The keys to a sexy hourglass figure:
Developing muscle in the right places
The most important muscles to develop for that hourglass figure are the butt and the shoulders/chest. That is what we will target with the exercises in this hourglass curves workout below.
Without a sexy slim waist, the hourglass figure will not happen! You need to trim size off that waist by eating weight loss friendly foods and having the proper diet plan.
We explain our fast weight loss diet plan, the 21-Day Fat Loss Challenge, at the bottom of this article. So scroll to end to learn more about that.
Below, we have put together a muscle-building workout perfect for helping you develop those sexy curves.
You will want to perform all exercises below in a rep scheme of 8-12 reps and 4 sets. This means that you should perform each exercise 8-12 times, and then move on to the next exercise. After you are finished all of them, go back through the entire set of exercises another 3 times.
If you have weights at home, you want to go as heavy as you can, because a sexy curvy body is NOT afraid of building a little bit of muscle!
Okay let’s get to the exercises…