- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
10 Workouts That Burn Calories and Fat
You lose 1 pound for every extra 3,500 calories you burn, so by reducing your net caloric intake by 1,000 per day, you’ll trim 2 pounds per week.
Sounds simple, huh?
Actually burning 1,000 calories per day is a pretty aggressive strategy and difficult for most people.
An easier and more attainable strategy would be to reduce or burn off 500 calories a day.
With that said, the old calorie in calorie out method isn’t the end all be all.