- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
10-Minute Butt Workout That Will Fire Up Those Glutes
Will this speedy routine take the place of your morning coffee? No. But will it help wake up your glutes and jumpstart your day? Absolutely. The workout, designed by Jill Penfold, certified personal trainer and creator of the 12-week LA Bride Body program, is only 10-minutes long and includes a few exercises that hit your abs muscles, too. And if you’re feeling really glute-tastic today, here are a few butt moves to do before you head to sleep.
How To Do The Workout:
Warm-up with 45 seconds of jumping jacks. Then do as many reps as you can of the first move in 45 seconds. You have 15 seconds to rest before moving on to the next exercise. Continue until you complete all four moves. Repeat the circuit one more time (using the opposite leg for a few of the moves), then finish with one minute of elevated plié squat pulses (30 seconds each side).
Time for the circuit—do the whole thing twice.
1- Step Up With Knee Lift – 45 seconds
- Stand in front of a box or step, about one foot away.
- Step up with your left foot and drive your right knee up towards your chest.
- Step your right foot back to the starting position and follow with your left foot.
- Do all reps on one side for the first round, then repeat on the opposite side for the second set.