- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
8 Best Exercise for Breasts to Prop Up the Cups
Your trainer Marlo Fisken, an instructor at Clay in New York City, who has a personal stake in staying abreast of the best bust moves–she uses them to help prop up her own D-cups.
1. Sag Stopper
Works: chest, shoulders, triceps
Start in a lunge with a band looped under back foot. Hold an end in each hand by shoulders, arms bent and parallel to floor, elbows behind you. Press arms straight out to front, level with shoulders (as shown). Slowly and with control, bring arms back to start so you feel chest stretch open. Do eight reps. Switch legs and repeat.