- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
4 Exercises to Frim and Lift Your Boobs
Get ready to bust a move—and boost your bust.
Nothing short of surgery or gaining body fat can actually increase the size of your breasts. As for making them look bigger, well, that’s why the chunk of change we spend on bras each year is larger than the GDP of Iceland.
Push-ups and padding aren’t your only options, though. “Developing the muscles underneath your breasts will enhance the look of your breasts and make them appear larger,” says Jen Comas Keck, a certified personal trainer and former figure competitor.
The following workout was created by Comas Keck specifically for women. “Working the chest from multiple angles with enough weight ensures plenty of stimulus to increase strength and develop the muscles,” she says. “This can add beautiful shape to the chest.”