- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
30 Day Muffin Top Challenge For A Smaller Waist
There’s no better time to do a 30 day muffin top challenge than now!
It’s the start of a new month and you’ll want to get rid of your muffin top efficiently! Even if you’re reading this and it’s not the start of a new month, do not put it off, you can always start on any Monday.
This challenge might seem overwhelming for some of you, but it’s not until you actually try something new, that you’ll realize it’s not as bad as it looks.
For this 30 day muffin top exercise plan, you will be required to do only three types of exercises. There’s no need for any type of complicated movements and different variations.
So before we go into this muffin top challenge, let’s break down the three exercises that you will be doing so you have a clear understanding.
1. Side plank
- Make sure to lie on your right side in a straight line from head to feet, resting on your forearm.
- Your elbow should be positioned directly under your shoulder while your abdominal muscles are contracted with hips lifted off the floor.
- Now hold this position for 20 to 40 seconds and then lower your body.