- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Why 3-4-3 is the millennium of Barcelona’s domination?
This formation elucidated Barcelona’s two super colossal issues.
The first one was the right-back issue, which has revealed a pretty vulnerable Barcelona hit by Alves’s departure. Sergi Roberto was pushed to the wall to make for Dani’s spot, without being naturally instructed. The Spaniard kept losing the ball under pressure and being offensively weak on that flank. What a 3-4-3 formation unshakable offered Luis Enrique’s men were two overpowered flanks that positioned themselves more distant from the defensive line, adding more dynamism to attack. After each successful pressing maneuver coming from the midfield, the flanks were doomed to instantly burst out in attack. That was much more undemanding in as much as wingers acted closer to the midfield itself.
Apart from starting the last game on the bench, Sergi Roberto came on the field and scored, probably the most important goal of his career.
Another matter of contention, which Luis Enrique got rid of using the 3-4-3 diamond formation prevailed the midfield. A quite vulnerable midfield we witnessed in the first leg of the Champions League clash against PSG. Barcelona’s contenders looked choked by Veratti, Rabiot and Matuidi, and almost every time when Iniesta or Gomes went forward, Busquets didn’t manage to take on the danger mounting from PSG’s counter-attacks.
Lucho’s decision to play Rakitic in this game worked out. The Croatian showed himself as a willing runner, linking up with both flanks and giving a helping hand to Busquets when clearing up after ball losses.
The most thought-provoking question that came to our minds was if FC Barcelona would continue with a 3-4-3 line-up. After a historical match, the team should celebrate, but then get back to training, as there are still three trophies for Blaugranas to fight for.