- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Refreshing Detox Juice Recipe #ByeBellyFat
- Slice the apples, carrots and celery into juicer friendly pieces.
- Feed the ingredients into the juicer starting with kale, then celery, then carrots and then apple.
- Stir the juice and serve!
- Best served fresh
*Nutritional Information accounts for the fiber loss in the overall calorie count but not in the individual macronutrients.
Serving size: 1 Serve (half the recipe) | Calories: 227 | Fat: 1.5g | Saturated fat: 0.2g |Carbohydrates: 57.3g| Sugar:45.7g | Sodium: 195mg | Protein: 5g