- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Reclaimed Barn Wood Kitchen Shelves
I’ve been wanting to build something out of industrial pipe for the last few years, but I never really had a good reason to try my hand at pipe fitting (all the professional pipefitters in the world are glaring at me right now).
All CaseConcepts wood comes from reclaimed barns, mills and farm houses around southern Michigan and northern Ohio and Indiana. Most of the structures wood we use dates back to the 1800’s. All the wood is cleaned, sanded and sealed but we leave the wonderful look of the wood by keeping the rough sawn marks, nail holes, nails and other imperfections that give this wood its great character and makes every piece we make one of a kind.
3 – shelves total
2 – floating shelves
1 – bar shelf
All mounting hardware
The dimensions in the images are 25″ wide by apx 6″ deep. The wood in this image is 2″ x 6″ reclaimed barn wood.
The brackets are made from industrial black pipe.
ENJOY YOUR PROJECT. !!