- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Polili: How To Make A Hanging Lightbulb Planter
I saw a great image of this project for a hanging lightbulb planter a few times on Pinterest, but had trouble finding instructions that showed how to make it. After spending far too long digging, with no luck, I figured it could not be that hard to do, and it is not. I like this project, because it is unusual and adds a lot of visual impact, but costs nothing and takes very little time. You can actually put lots of things other than flowers in these lightbulb vases, and the vase does not have to hang. I propped one on a tealight and set it on an end table, and it looks great. Once you have emptied the lightbulb of the glass, you can get pretty creative. I intend to post additional projects soon, but if you have ideas for a cool project using repurposed lightbulbs, let me know. I would love to hear about it and post photos.