- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Make An Indoor Herb Planter – In 10 Minutes!
Repurpose/upcycle your old baking tins and make a herb planter for your kitchen!
I have a confession to make.
I like to collect baking tins…. Large ones, small ones, round ones, square ones, pastry ones. I like them all and I’ve built up quite the collection this past year.
But here’s where it gets super weird. I don’t bake. I can’t bake. And that’s not to say I haven’t tried because I really have!
There was that time I attempted to make a peach cake for my wedding anniversary and spent the majority of the evening trying to digest what felt like a rock. Or the time when I thought adding a cup of salt to my sponge cake mix would cancel out the extra cup of sugar I had added by mistake …..
I guess its true what they say…’one does not simply try baking’. And that ‘one really can scar ones husbands for life if one doesn’t stop trying to prove otherwise’.
So at this point you’re probably thinking, if this chic isn’t using these tins to bake cakes, why on earth is she collecting them? Well, for repurposing reasons …obviously.
And because I just like baking tins – which we’ve kind of already established right?