- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
How To Turn Cabinet Door Knobs Into Wall Hooks
Learn how to upcycle wooden door knobs into wall hooks – for that timeless modern yet rustic appeal!
Seeing as this my first time participating in the Thrift Store Challenge, I’ve decided to keep things simple. Like real simple!
A few months back I thrifted in a very unconventional way. I eBay-ed (yes totally making that into a verb) a set of used wooden cabinet knobs from a local seller.
After giving them a quick clean and polish, I turned them into wall hooks for my entrance (which is getting a mini makeover of its own this month.
If you’ve ever tried searching online for trendy coat hooks and felt put off by some of the extremely high prices , you’d appreciate just how golden this idea is. And just how much money you could be saving yourself!
MATERIALS YOU’LL NEED:
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience