- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
How TO: DIY Gold Polka Dot Wall
Here’s how we added a gold polka dot wall to our LC.com offices (and a few tips so you can do it too!).
There comes a time in every office when a major décor update is in store. Here at the LC.com headquarters, that time came for us this summer. Our jobs involve tasks that all fit under the umbrella of creativity—writing, blogging, designing, DIYing, you name it! So, we figured, we needed a creative and inspirational space in order to do this creative work. We scoured Pinterest and some of our favorite blogs for office décor ideas and we were pretty pleased with what we came up with. Today we are sharing a few of our personal photos depicting a recently renovated wall at the LC.com HQ.
Here’s how we added a gold polka dot wall to our LC.com offices (and a few tips so you can do it too!). Thanks to Oh Joy! for the inspo!
Here’s what you will need:
contact paper (we chose gold)
bulletin boards (optional)
1. Roll out your contact paper and set your circle cutter to cut circles at a 10-inch diameter. Start cutting.