- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
How TO: DIY Gold Polka Dot Wall
Here’s how we added a gold polka dot wall to our LC.com offices (and a few tips so you can do it too!).
There comes a time in every office when a major décor update is in store. Here at the LC.com headquarters, that time came for us this summer. Our jobs involve tasks that all fit under the umbrella of creativity—writing, blogging, designing, DIYing, you name it! So, we figured, we needed a creative and inspirational space in order to do this creative work. We scoured Pinterest and some of our favorite blogs for office décor ideas and we were pretty pleased with what we came up with. Today we are sharing a few of our personal photos depicting a recently renovated wall at the LC.com HQ.
Here’s how we added a gold polka dot wall to our LC.com offices (and a few tips so you can do it too!). Thanks to Oh Joy! for the inspo!
Here’s what you will need:
contact paper (we chose gold)
bulletin boards (optional)
1. Roll out your contact paper and set your circle cutter to cut circles at a 10-inch diameter. Start cutting.