- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Homemade Clay Facial Cleanser Recipe
Homemade Clay Facial Cleanser Recipe for all skin types! Face cleanser and daily gentle exfoliator, all in one.
Ingredients: ***4 tablespoons bentonite clay or kaolin clay*
***3 tablespoons rosehip oil
***4 ounce glass jar
***optional: 10 drops essential oil of choice* ( see notes below for my personal recommendations based on each skin type)
Instructions : 1- Mix clay and oil (using a non-metal utensil) in your glass jar until smooth. Stir in essential oil, if using.
2-To use: apply a small amount to your fingers and rub in circular motions all over face. Avoid getting in eyes. Rinse off with water and pat dry.