- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Easy DIY Chunky Throw Blankets
guess it’s possible that you haven’t seen all the chunky, delicious looking throws that are sprinkled all over pinterest and the internet. But if you have, and you’re kinda craving one this winter, I have a treat for you.
I made this thick, cozy, chunky blanket in one day, while binge watching ‘Nurse Jackie’ during Winter Storm ‘Jonas’. It was a great reason to stay inside and in front of a fire.
Even though I really like natural fibers, I used acrylic in this case because of 1) its washability and 2) its cost. I saw this yarn at Michael’s and liked the feel of it, so bought 17 skeins (because it’s what they had).I figured I would make a blanket as big as 17 skeins would make. The yarn recommends a US 15 knitting needle, but I wanted a looser knit, so I tried it on US 19 (15mm), which I found knitted a way too tight fabric.