- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
DIY Kraft Paper Planter Bag Tutorial
Learn how to make a durable waterproof planter bag from Kraft/Packing paper!
There are three things you should probably know about me:
- I use exclamation marks way more than I should!
- I love IKEA to infinity and beyond
- I move homes – quite often. Hence the endless supply of cardboard boxes, bubble wrap and packing paper (aka kraft paper) you might find in my spare room. Oh and I’m also pretty hopeless at keeping plants alive – although, my luck might be changing with that one….
Well ok…. four things then.
But coming back to the packing paper thing, I really do have rolls of it packed away in storage. Which is super handy because I happen to really love the stuff!
Aside from it’s most obvious function (wrapping fragile items for parcel travel if you didn’t know), kraft paper is great for doodling on and for …. making planter bags! Especially water proof ones like these below!