- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
DIY: Design your home with Gold Polka Dot
By now, you may have gotten a peek inside our home and seen our living room & dining room. You’ll get to see a little bit more of our house with photos of the bedroom in next month’s issue of Anthology Magazine. So in the meantime, I thought I’d share with you some peeks into my studio which has been a work-in-progress for the past couple months. I still have some things to hang and organize, but I’m pretty happy with how it’s looking so far!
My inspiration for the giant polka dotted wall came from a DIY project in the Winter issue of Martha Stewart Weddings. An idea they suggested for the day of, I thought would be perfect year-round in my work space.