- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
DIY: Design your home with Gold Polka Dot
By now, you may have gotten a peek inside our home and seen our living room & dining room. You’ll get to see a little bit more of our house with photos of the bedroom in next month’s issue of Anthology Magazine. So in the meantime, I thought I’d share with you some peeks into my studio which has been a work-in-progress for the past couple months. I still have some things to hang and organize, but I’m pretty happy with how it’s looking so far!
My inspiration for the giant polka dotted wall came from a DIY project in the Winter issue of Martha Stewart Weddings. An idea they suggested for the day of, I thought would be perfect year-round in my work space.