- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
13 Awesome Outdoor Bench Projects
I love to linger in the garden, to actually spend time there. It’s not enough for me to just have the neighbors compliment my yard, or to know I increased the salability of my home. I live for, and in, the garden when I can. To do that, you have to eventually sit down. 🙂
I love a garden bench because they can be easily moved, accommodate a thoughtful spot without blocking the garden itself, and makes an easy DIY project.
A garden (or outdoor) bench is a seat, and some means to support that seat. Two blocks and a board will accomplish it, but I think you will agree these DIY garden benches are a far step above that, yet almost as easy! Giving yourself a place in the garden to contemplate and de-stress can change the way you look at it. (And everything else!)
Our first project is a cinder block bench created by Hello Daly. I love it because it’s simple for anyone to do, it’s inexpensive, and it will last! I also love it’s more contemporary look. Good step by step photos.