- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Get a Beautiful Butt in 27 days”
Standing Glute Toner
A. Stand with feet hip-width apart and parallel, and hold the back of a chair. Move left toe back 12 inches and touch floor with it. Soften both knees, tuck pelvis, then bend left knee to lift foot off floor. Keeping knee bent, press straight back (as if aiming for 6 on a clock) with foot for 20 reps, then move foot diago-nally to the left (as if aiming for 8 on a clock) and press it back for 20 reps.
B. Straighten left leg. Lift leg, pressing straight back for 20 reps, then press diagonally back (aiming for 8 on a clock) for 20 reps. Return to starting position, and repeat same series of moves on opposite side.
Trainer tip: Be sure to lock your pelvis into a stable position before moving your leg.