- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
DIY Rustic Barn Wood Mason Jar Candle Holders
Unique way to add candle light to your home doe or using items you probably already have in stock!! tart with old wood whether it’s pallet wood, barn wood, or any piece that has nail holes, knots, cracks etc. Cut two boards 14″ in length.
Using a palm sander, sand the corners and edges of the board to make it look more weathered and to soften the lines. I then painted each piece with Gray Milk Paint. You could use a regular gray or brown paint. For our project we will be using grey.