- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
DIY Rustic Barn Wood Mason Jar Candle Holders
Unique way to add candle light to your home doe or using items you probably already have in stock!! tart with old wood whether it’s pallet wood, barn wood, or any piece that has nail holes, knots, cracks etc. Cut two boards 14″ in length.
Using a palm sander, sand the corners and edges of the board to make it look more weathered and to soften the lines. I then painted each piece with Gray Milk Paint. You could use a regular gray or brown paint. For our project we will be using grey.