- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
DIY Faux Floating Shelves
EASY, and INEXPENSIVE, DIY Faux Floating Shelves! Finally you can have the look of floating shelves with so much less work!
Hey Friends! As you know, we recently moved to Georgia and I am currently in the process of getting my life house together. I have been focusing on our lower level first, as I spend the most time downstairs and that is the part that my guests see (unless they’re staying the night). So in the spirit of decorating downstairs, I decided to hang some DIY aux floating shelves in my half-bathroom. These were the perfect inexpensive addition to this space because they add so much character to an otherwise boring space.