- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
DIY Faux Floating Shelves
EASY, and INEXPENSIVE, DIY Faux Floating Shelves! Finally you can have the look of floating shelves with so much less work!
Hey Friends! As you know, we recently moved to Georgia and I am currently in the process of getting my life house together. I have been focusing on our lower level first, as I spend the most time downstairs and that is the part that my guests see (unless they’re staying the night). So in the spirit of decorating downstairs, I decided to hang some DIY aux floating shelves in my half-bathroom. These were the perfect inexpensive addition to this space because they add so much character to an otherwise boring space.