- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
DIY CRAFT PROJECT: SHARPIE MUG TUTORIAL
Have you seen all the gorgeous DIY mugs floating around the internet? There are mugs with beautiful artistic designs, inspiring quote, and silly jokes. I love the custom look and have been itching to write an easy Sharpie Mug Tutorial.
NO ARTISTIC SKILLS REQUIRED
I am crafty but, unfortunately, not artistic! Seriously. I’m even bad at drawing the little guy in hangman.
Drawing a freehand pattern would result in one ugly mug if I was the artist! This SUPER EASY Sharpie Mug tutorial creates a heart handle mug with a simple stencil.
- The Perfect Mug – A mug with curved handle that resembles half of a heart.
- Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pens – Red and gold Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pens with a fine or medium tip.