- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
DIY: 17 Hair Tutorials You Can Totally
Doing your hair should be fun, simple and pretty, but some hair tutorials are so complicated, you can hardly follow along. If you’re a little frustrated, we totally feel you. That’s why below you will find 17 easy styles that can be completed in a couple of simple steps!
Thank Goodness For Hair Tutorials!
How-to guides on bringing your hair from drab to fab have been beauty lovers’ number one way to get gorgeous strands. Thanks to this amazing thing called the Internet, it doesn’t matter what kind of hair you have, you can find a look that’s going to work. The best part is, you can follow them in the comfort of your own home until you’re ready to show off to the world.
#1: Twisted Crown Braid Tutorial
In need of an everyday look that can easily turn into a go-to for a special occasion? This particular hair tutorial offers a half updo that takes less than 5 minutes to complete, and is perfect for second day hair.
#2: Pull Through Braid Tutorial
Add a little something extra to braided hair by opting for a pull through braid, where you can make your tresses as big or as slick as you want. Who doesn’t love to have options?
#3: Half-Up Fishtail Tutorial
While this fishtail looks intricate, it’s actually one of the simpler options for long and, luckily, for medium hair too. We love such universal styles which can be created on different lengths!