- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
DIY: 17 Hair Tutorials You Can Totally
Doing your hair should be fun, simple and pretty, but some hair tutorials are so complicated, you can hardly follow along. If you’re a little frustrated, we totally feel you. That’s why below you will find 17 easy styles that can be completed in a couple of simple steps!
Thank Goodness For Hair Tutorials!
How-to guides on bringing your hair from drab to fab have been beauty lovers’ number one way to get gorgeous strands. Thanks to this amazing thing called the Internet, it doesn’t matter what kind of hair you have, you can find a look that’s going to work. The best part is, you can follow them in the comfort of your own home until you’re ready to show off to the world.
#1: Twisted Crown Braid Tutorial
In need of an everyday look that can easily turn into a go-to for a special occasion? This particular hair tutorial offers a half updo that takes less than 5 minutes to complete, and is perfect for second day hair.
#2: Pull Through Braid Tutorial
Add a little something extra to braided hair by opting for a pull through braid, where you can make your tresses as big or as slick as you want. Who doesn’t love to have options?
#3: Half-Up Fishtail Tutorial
While this fishtail looks intricate, it’s actually one of the simpler options for long and, luckily, for medium hair too. We love such universal styles which can be created on different lengths!