- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Clean Your Colon In Two Weeks. This Recipe Helps You In Removing 8 Kg Of Waste From Your Body
The colon is the final part of the large intestine. This serves several important functions in the body. It controls the water balance, aids digestion and helps to keep the immune system strong.
The colon is one of the main functions in the body and overall health in the process of disposal of the body depends largely on this. That is why if the colon is not working properly, toxic waste that cannot be eliminated and they will be absorbed by the body.
The digestive process takes at least 24 hours, but sometimes unhealthy foods, such as highly processed and low in vitamins and enzymes food, can slow down the digestive process, when the client who we is not healthy, our body needs more or less 70 hours to digest these foods. These can have serious health consequences.
One of the most common signs of residue accumulation in the body is constipation, it can be very painful and uncomfortable.