- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
16 Seriously Clever Tricks to Deep Clean Your Car
As I’ve gotten older, I’ve learned that the better you treat your equipment, the long it’ll last. And with something as expensive as cars, you can’t go wrong there. So if you’re looking for a great way to make sure your car is really clean and doesn’t get coated with dirt and grime for months or years on end, then these hacks will definitely help you out.
Down below I found some awesome tips done by great bloggers. They’re all extremely helpful ideas and super easy to do. So check them out and let me know what you think (and don’t forget to check out the original source too!).
1. Wash your car with hair conditioner.
Most hair conditioners contain lanolin, a type of wax, which will make your car shine.