- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
4 Beauty Uses For Baking Soda and 1 You Should Never Try
Our box of baking soda has been lurking somewhere in the back of the fridge for months. But now we know the Arm & Hammer belongs in a place of honour in the bathroom. Sodium bicarbonate isn’t just for cleaning the oven and curbing kitchen odours. This white powder also has amazing beauty benefits. Just like coconut oil and olive oil, you can use it from hair to toenails. You can even gargle with baking soda for fresher breath and healthier teeth. Keep reading to learn all the ways to incorporate baking soda into your daily beauty routine and one rumoured remedy to completely avoid.
1. Teeth Whitener
Stir together a paste of baking soda and water. The natural exfoliant will help lift surface stains from coffee, red wine, and smoking. To really boost the efficiency of this treatment, you can mix the powder with hydrogen peroxide. While this DIY mix will immediately brighten tarnished teeth, baking soda can’t whiten permanently like an in-office bleaching treatment.
NOTE: I usually add a small amount of baking soda on my usual toothpaste as the taste of baking soda alone can be quite unbearable.