- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
50 Brilliant, Easy & Cheap Storage Ideas (lots of tips and tricks)
Because I am an organization maniac, I’m always looking for easy storage ideas! I like for everything to be in its place, out of the way, and easy to find. This explains my love for The Container Store, but I’ve discovered that there are actually quite a few other easy and cheap ways to organize and store your belongings with things you probably already have laying around the house or in the recycle bin!
There are so many creative and clever ways to store things without spending much time or money at all. Some of these are especially nice for a small home or apartment where you simply don’t have the space to just throw everything in a drawer or cupboard. Hopefully, some of these tips will help you in your quest to find room for everything while still keeping it easy to access and use!
1. CD Rack Lid Storage
There’s nothing more frustrating in the kitchen than trying to organize tupperware. Keeping track of the lids is a nightmare! Use a metal CD rack to keep them upright and easily seen. Store the larger lids towards the back and smaller ones in the front to keep them all in plain view.