- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
50 Brilliant, Easy & Cheap Storage Ideas (lots of tips and tricks)
Because I am an organization maniac, I’m always looking for easy storage ideas! I like for everything to be in its place, out of the way, and easy to find. This explains my love for The Container Store, but I’ve discovered that there are actually quite a few other easy and cheap ways to organize and store your belongings with things you probably already have laying around the house or in the recycle bin!
There are so many creative and clever ways to store things without spending much time or money at all. Some of these are especially nice for a small home or apartment where you simply don’t have the space to just throw everything in a drawer or cupboard. Hopefully, some of these tips will help you in your quest to find room for everything while still keeping it easy to access and use!
1. CD Rack Lid Storage
There’s nothing more frustrating in the kitchen than trying to organize tupperware. Keeping track of the lids is a nightmare! Use a metal CD rack to keep them upright and easily seen. Store the larger lids towards the back and smaller ones in the front to keep them all in plain view.