- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Our 3-Ingredient Homemade Take on Wendy’s Frosty
It’s not quite a milkshake, it’s not quite soft serve — it’s a Wendy’s Frosty, or rather our homemade take on the cloud of paradise. The best part: it only takes requires three easy-to-find ingredients and is so easy to make that you might just skip the drive-through window the next time you’re craving this classic treat.
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 gallon chocolate milk
1 8-ounce tub Cool Whip
Ice Cream Maker
- Whisk together condensed milk and chocolate milk in a large mixing bowl. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill the mixture in an ice cream maker, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve immediately with a spoon and a straw.
Category: Drinks, Shakes
Yield: 2-3 serving
Cook Time: 40 minutes