- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Our 3-Ingredient Homemade Take on Wendy’s Frosty
It’s not quite a milkshake, it’s not quite soft serve — it’s a Wendy’s Frosty, or rather our homemade take on the cloud of paradise. The best part: it only takes requires three easy-to-find ingredients and is so easy to make that you might just skip the drive-through window the next time you’re craving this classic treat.
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 gallon chocolate milk
1 8-ounce tub Cool Whip
Ice Cream Maker
- Whisk together condensed milk and chocolate milk in a large mixing bowl. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill the mixture in an ice cream maker, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve immediately with a spoon and a straw.
Category: Drinks, Shakes
Yield: 2-3 serving
Cook Time: 40 minutes